The Fireplace Den is a fully finished 3,500 sq. ft. facility featuring over 70 working units. Offering some of the finest names in hearth products, including, DaVinci, FPX, Heat & Glo, Marquis, Kingsman, Heatilator, Napoleon, Saavannah, Astria and Supreme.
- Natural gas or propane - fireplaces, stoves, inserts, lamps, heaters & firepits
- A full range of electric indoor and outdoor fireplaces from Dimplex, Amantii, SimpliFire and Napoleon
- Gas, propane or electric outdoor patio heaters
- Outdoor gas or propane - firepits, bowls & tables
- Tiki torches & outdoor lanterns
- Outdoor wood, gas or propane burning fireplaces
- Custom fireplace doors
- Custom outdoor firepits & burners
- Quality products with dependable service
With customer service above the bar, The Fireplace Den will even come to you for in-home consultations so you can find the product which works best. Also in our service arsenal are professional installers, licensed gas fitters and WETT certified service technicians to make your new fireplace's transition into your home seamless. When you work with The Fireplace Den's knowledgeable and friendly sales staff, you'll find exactly what you're searching for.
Lori Strand - Manager
Lori has over 15 years of experience working with home owners and contractors in sales and management. As a long time resident of the Okanagan, Lori takes pride in building long lasting relationships. "Building a great team and providing exceptional service is what it's all about".
Our installers are certified for all aspects of fireplace installations and are not sub-contracted workers like other companies may use. They are licenced gas fitters that have received additional factory training and in most cases have decades of experience installing fireplaces. They will arrive at your home in a company vehicle, wearing a Fireplace Den uniform and will attend to your needs in a professional manner. We also ensure that our wood and pellet units are installed by WETT certified installers.